Fake Reflection

 Photoblog 3

landscape scenic view
Scenic View

Fake Reflection

Well the above picture is fake reflection which I created using Photoshop Mix. In mobile version of photoshop mix, I simply the join the below photos and its horizontally rotated version of photos in order to get a Fake reflection.


landscape scenic view
Scenic view


Original photos
landscape scenic view


Hope you all like the fake reflection of the original photos.

Phone used- Iphone11

For more photos, do check out my Photoblog Series on my website.

You can also follow me on Instagram.

For more picture of skywatch from all around the globe. Click here Skywatch

2 comments:

  1. This is very clever. I'm a painter and to paint water is based on reflection just like your photography. I will l'ok at more of your photos 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buena la reflexión que se produce en el agua, en la primera fotografía, de un asombroso cielo.

    Buenas noches.

    ReplyDelete